Trusted Brands Recipes And Tips
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Original Nestle® Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Nestle Toll House
This Famous Classic American Cookie Is A Treat No Matter What The Age Or Occasion. Enjoy It With A Glass Of Cold Milk.
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Calories 108.3 calories, Carbohydrate 12.7 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 84.8 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk, or more as needed, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch Decorator sugar
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk, or more as needed
- 1 drop Food coloring
Easy Breeze Sugar Cookies
Author: Almond Breeze
Tender Sugar Cookies Couldn't Be Easier. Just Roll Into Balls And Flatten. Customize Them For Any Event By Sprinkling With Appropriately Colored Decorator Sugar Or Sprinkles. Or Frost And Decorate.
Number Of Ingredients: 17Steps:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth.
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Place 3 to 4 tablespoons granulated sugar in small bowl. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time.
- If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks.
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla, and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring.
- 1/4 cup dark rum or water
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup minced dried crystallized ginger (not in syrup)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, optional
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice
Author: Ina Garten
Yield: 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 15Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 by 8-inch cake pan and line with parchment paper. Grease and flour the pan.
- Place the rum and raisins in a small pan, cover and heat until the rum boils. Turn off the heat and set aside. Place the butter and molasses in another small pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour the mixture into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Cool for 5 minutes, then mix in the sour cream and orange zest.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt together in a small bowl. Mix with your hands until combined. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture to the molasses mixture and mix only until smooth. Drain the raisins and add them and crystallized ginger to the mixture with a spatula. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside to cool completely.
- When the cake has cooled, whisk together the confectioners' sugar and orange juice and pour it onto the gingerbread, allowing it to drip down the sides. Allow the glaze to set. Cut the gingerbread into 9 squares.
- 3 medium onions, sliced very thin
- 2 green or red sweet bell peppers (or combination), cored, seeded and sliced very thin
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 lb extra-lean beef tenderloin (9 percent fat), sliced very thin
- 6 slices(1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella
- 6 soft Italian rolls, split
Philly Cheese Steak
Wish You Were Here In Philadelphia, Eating A Cheese Steak. No Doubt About It, Cheese Steak Is The Quintessential Philly Food. Too Bad It Can Pack More Than 60 Grams Of Fat. To Keep The Greasy Drippings From Staining Shirts, Philadelphians Have Learned The "philly Lean," A Way Of Bending Forward To The Cheese Steak Rather Than Bringing It To The Mouth. Self's "philly Lean" Features A Trimmer Cut Of Meat, Less Cheese And More Peppers So It Has About Half The Calories And A Third Of The Fat Of The Original - And Provides 60 Percent Of Your Daily Vitamin C Needs.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 8Steps:
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and peppers in oil; add garlic salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture to bowl and set aside. In the same skillet, pan-fry steak until brown but not crispy. Add onions and peppers. Place cheese on meat until slightly melted. Spoon cheese steak, onions, and peppers onto rolls and serve.
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 1 cup honey-flavored barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Ashley And Whitney's Honey Bbq Wings
Author: Reynolds Kitchens(r)
Chicken Wings Or Drumettes Are Baked With A Sweet And Spicy Glaze Until Tender, Browned, And Delicious!
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil, placing non-stick (dull) side facing up towards food and shiny side next to pan; set aside.
- Mix barbeque sauce, hot chili sauce, garlic salt and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Arrange wings in even layer on foil-lined pan. Brush top side of wings with half of sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn wings; brush with remaining sauce. Continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes until wings are done.
Calories 193.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.9 g, Cholesterol 31.8 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 813.7 mg, Sugar 14.4 g
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Tyson Grilled & Ready® Pulled Chicken Breast, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
Quick And Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Author: Tyson Chicken
Game Time. Snack Time. All The Time. Creamy, Spicy, And Oh-so-tasty, You'll Find Excuses To Dip Everything In It.
Number Of Ingredients: 5Steps:
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and Buffalo sauce in a mixing or microwave-safe bowl.
- Fold in the pulled chicken once thawed, and serve cold or microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring until the dip is heated throughout.
- Serve alongside your favorite tortilla chips.
Calories 192.3 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Cholesterol 35.1 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 508.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1 (18 ounce) package restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
This Makes A Huge Meal-sized Tray Of Nachos With Lots Of Good Stuff! You Can Adjust Ingredient Quantities To Suit Your Preference. Serve With Extra Chips If Required. Great For Game Day.
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water and simmer until beef mixture has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet; top with Cheddar cheese and dot with refried beans and ground beef mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent burning, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Calories 432.1 calories, Carbohydrate 39.7 g, Cholesterol 44.2 mg, Fat 24.5 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 15.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 1081.2 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
- 4 cups apple or hickory wood chips
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless pork top loin roast (single loin)
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ lemon or lime
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Rosemary And Garlic Smoked Pork Roast
Author: Reynolds Kitchens(r)
Covering Meat With Aluminum Foil After Removing From The Grill Keeps The Surface From Cooling Off Too Fast While It Stands. The Standing Time Helps It Retain Its Juices So The Meat Won't Be Dry. You Can Use The Same Method To Keep Hot-from-the-oven Rolls Or A Hot Side Dish Warm For A Short Time While Waiting For The Rest Of The Meal.
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- At least 1 hour before grilling, soak wood chips in enough water to cover. Drain wood chips after soaking.
- Trim fat from meat. For rub, combine the snipped rosemary, the olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle rub evenly over meat; rub in with your fingers. Insert a meat thermometer into the center of meat.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange medium coals around a drip pan. Pour 1 inch of water into drip pan. Test for medium-low heat above the pan. (Hold your hand, palm side down, in the place where the meat will cook. Count "one thousand one, one thousand two," etc. Being able to keep your hand there for a count of five is equal to medium-low.) Sprinkle half of the wood chips over the coals; sprinkle rosemary sprigs over chips. Place meat on grill rack over drip pan. Cover; grill for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F. Add remaining wood chips halfway through grilling.
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-low. Adjust for indirect cooking; following manufacturer's directions. Grill as above, except place meat on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Remove meat from grill. Squeeze juice from lemon or lime over meat. Cover with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Calories 221 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Cholesterol 67.3 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 23.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 113.8 mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (32 ounce) carton College Inn® Chicken Broth
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup dry egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Lemon Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup
Author: College Inn® Broths And Stocks
Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup Is Refreshed With Lemon Juice, Ginger And Herbs For Flavor The Whole Family Will Enjoy.
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery, onion, ginger and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until onions are softened, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Add noodles. Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in lemon juice, parsley and peas, if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Calories 226.3 calories, Carbohydrate 14.2 g, Cholesterol 57.8 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 22.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 721.5 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- ½ cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce and Marinade
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 (6 inch) bamboo skewers
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages UNCLE BEN'S® READY RICE® Jasmine
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Author: Uncle Ben's
Grill Up Some Excitement With This Great Recipe. When Tender Chicken Kabobs Are Flavored With La Choy® Stir-fry Sauce And Served Over Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Jasmine, Delicious Things Happen.
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with cooking spray. Preheat to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine teriyaki sauce and soy sauce in small bowl.
- Thread pieces of chicken and vegetables on each skewer. Grill 5 minutes; turn over and brush with sauce mixture. Grill 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender. Turn again and brush second side with remaining sauce; grill until sauce is hot, being careful not to burn.
- Heat rice according to package directions. Serve kabobs with rice.
Calories 394.5 calories, Carbohydrate 54.9 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 31.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 2111.1 mg, Sugar 7.4 g
Listing 49 Results Trusted Brands Recipes And Tips
Trusted Brands - Allrecipes
1 week ago Web Trusted Brands Browse all the recipes provided by Allrecipes.com's trusted brand …
› Ball Park Buns
Ball Park Buns - Trusted Brands - Allrecipes
› Almond Breeze Almond Breeze - Trusted Brands - Allrecipes
Preview / Show more
› See also: Recipes