- 15 strawberries
- 2 peaches
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- ¾ cup rum
- 1 bottle champagne, or sparkling white wine, chilled
- ice cube, to chill
- 10 strawberries, extra for serving, sliced
- 2 peaches, extra for serving, sliced
Strawberry Peach Sangria Recipe By Tasty
Author: Camille Bergerson
Here's What You Need: Strawberries, Peaches, Water, Sugar, White Wine, Rum, Champagne, Ice Cube, Strawberries, Peaches
Yield: 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Discard the green tops of the strawberries and slice the peaches.
- In a saucepan, dissolve sugar in water.
- Add the strawberries and peaches.
- Bring to a rolling boil and reduce to medium heat. Boil for approximately 15 minutes, or until the strawberries become pale and the peaches are soft.
- Strain the syrup and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until cooled. Discard boiled fruit.
- In a pitcher, combine the cooled syrup, sliced extra fruit, white wine, and rum.
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Scoop fruit into glasses with ice, pour sangria, and top with champagne or sparkling wine.
Calories 268 calories, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 31 grams
- 1/2 pound strawberries, hulled
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- 3 firm, ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 large orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- 1 bottle dry light white wine, such as Vinho Verde, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange Curaçao or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup lemonade, chilled
- 2 cups orange-flavored sparkling water, chilled
Author: Kim Severson
Part Sangria, Part Punch, This Is A Refreshing And Lightly Alcoholic Way To Quench The Thirst Of A Large Group. Danielle Wecksler, A Cooking Instructor In South Carolina, Created It For An Outdoor Lowcountry Boil In Charleston. It Highlights Local Peaches And Berries, And Was Created To Counter The Stifling Southern Heat. "part Of The Rationale Is That When It Is So Hot, Partygoers Are Going To Suck Down Whatever You Give Them To Drink," She Said. "so If You Go With Something That Is A Little Lighter On The Alcohol Content, It Keeps Everyone From Getting Too Tipsy." This Recipe Easily Doubles To Serve A Crowd. If You Can't Find Orange Curaçao, Use A Curaçao-style Liqueur, Such As Grand Marnier. Triple Sec, Another Type Of Orange Liqueur, Is Slightly Less Sweet But Would Also Work.
Yield: About 10 cups
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Freeze the strawberries in a zipper-lock bag at least 1 day in advance of making the sangria.
- Use a 12-cup muffin pan to make large ice cubes. Place a sprig of fresh mint in 6 of the muffin slots, then fill those slots ¾ full of water. Freeze until firm, about 5 hours. To remove the cubes, set the bottom of the muffin pan in a sink with just a little hot water.
- Combine the peaches, orange, blueberries and blackberries in a large punch bowl.
- Pour the wine, Curaçao and lemonade over the fruit in the bowl, and stir gently to combine. Place the punch in the refrigerator, and let sit for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the sparkling water to the bowl, and stir gently again. Add the frozen strawberries and the mint ice cubes.
@context http, Calories 265, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 35 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 21 milligrams, Sugar 26 grams
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups Essensia (orange Muscat, a sweet dessert wine)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peach liqueur
- 3 peaches, each cut into 12 slices
- 1 large orange, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1 large lemon, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1/4 cup strawberry syrup (optional)
- 3 to 4 cups ice cubes
Strawberry And Peach Sangria
Yield: Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liqueur, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry syrup in large pitcher, smashing citrus slices slightly. Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or chill up to 4 hours. Serve sangria over ice.
Listing 43 Results Sangria Recipes