- 24 small meatballs
- 1 can(s) (14 ounces) pineapple slices, in natural juice
- THE GLAZE
- 1 1/2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 c coconut sugar, or light brown sugar
- 1/4 c cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tsp worcestershire
- reserved juice from the sliced pineapple, about 1.5 cups
Glazed Pineapple Meatball Appetizers
Author: Andy Anderson !
I Love These Little Bites, And So Do Most Of My Clients. I Use My Own Homemade Meatballs, And A "special" Sauce To Coat Them. They're Easy To Make, And Can Keep Your Guests Happy, While Waiting For The Main Course To Arrive. So, You Ready... Let's Get Into The Kitchen.
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- 1. PREP WORK
- 2. Chef's Note: Here's a link to my favorite meatball recipe: https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/pork/delicious-beef-pork-meatballs.html?p=3
- 3. Drain the juice from the can of sliced pineapple, and reserve.
- 4. Cut up the pineapple into 1-inch (2.5cm) chunks, and reserve.
- 5. THE GLAZE
- 6. Gather your ingredients.
- 7. Add all the ingredients to a saucepan over medium heat.
- 8. Chef's Note: If the amount of the pineapple juice doesn't equal 1.5 cups, then add some water to make up the difference.
- 9. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- 10. Allow the glaze to simmer until the sauce begins to thicken, about 10 - 12 minutes.
- 11. Add the meatballs, and continue to simmer for an additional 5 - 7 minutes.
- 12. PLATE/PRESENT
- 13. Place a pineapple chunk on top, and hold together with a skewer, or toothpick.
- 14. Serve while still nice and warm. Enjoy.
- 15. Keep the faith, and keep cooking.
- 16. If you enjoyed this recipe, and would like to be notified when I post more yummy food, just click here to follow me: https://www.justapinch.com/my/favorites/add/id/747894
Listing 43 Results Meatball Appetizers