- ⅔ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- ½ cup margarita mix
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Best Grilled Margarita Chicken... Ever!
You've Tried The Rest Now Try The Best!
Number Of Ingredients: 12Steps:
- Place cilantro, pepper, garlic powder, and onion salt in the bowl of a blender. Pour in margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec, and honey. Puree on high speed until smooth, then reduce speed to medium-low, and slowly add the olive oil; blend until creamy. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or glass bowl; pour marinade overtop and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade. Grill the chicken until tender and juices run clear, approximately 7 minutes per side.
Calories 390.1 calories, Carbohydrate 17.7 g, Cholesterol 67.1 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 25.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 681 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix, thawed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Author: Taste Of Home
Marinated In Flavors Of Garlic And Lime, This Tangy Margarita Chicken Is Ready To Go Whenever The Coals Are Hot! Serve With Roasted Corn On The Cob And Lemonade. -kelly Bruneman, Cedar Park, Texas
Yield: 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- In a small bowl, combine margarita mix, lime juice and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on oiled grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-7 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Calories 250 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 230mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup liquid margarita mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken Recipe
Author: Little Bee
This Is Delicious And Easy! I Like To Make This On The Weekends Beause I Can Marinate The Chicken While I Am Busy Doing Other Things. Serve With Rice And Black Beans For A Quick Weekend Meal, Much Cheaper Than Going Out To Eat Too!
Yield: 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts, and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, drain and dust chicken breasts with black pepper.
- Grill on an outside grill (or George Foreman works) 3-4 minutes on each side.
- If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet. Bring to medium high temperature and spray skillet with an oil coating. Braise the chicken breasts until done on each side. Place chicken breasts atop Black Beans.
- Serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and Pico de Gallo.
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups bottled margarita mix
Margarita Grilled Chicken
This Is The Most Wonderful, Best Ever Grilled Chicken! Makes Great Cold Sandwiches, Too!
Number Of Ingredients: 2Steps:
- Pour the margarita mix into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts, and press out as much of the air as possible before sealing. Marinate 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade. Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
Calories 238.3 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 97 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Protein 35.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 124.5 mg, Sugar 12 g
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves (WITH SKIN)
Grilled Margarita Chicken Breasts
This Is A Taste Sensation And Great Grilling Recipe. My Sister Served This At A Family Cookout. Everyone Thoroughly Enjoyed It And Clamored For The Recipe. (plan Ahead, Needs To Marinade)
Yield: 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 7Steps:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime peel, lime juice, olive oil, tequila, salt and cayenne.
- Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade into bag; seal and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat a barbecue grill to medium.
- Remove chicken from bag; pour marinade into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 full minute.
- Grill breasts, skin side down, for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Turn and baste with marinade.
- Continue to grill and baste until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
Calories 316.4, Fat 21.1, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 82.3, Sodium 506.2, Carbohydrate 1.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.3, Protein 29.3
- 1 tsp clear honey
- finely grated zest and juice 1 orange
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 200ml tequila
- juice 1 lime
- 200ml cranberry juice
- 50ml triple sec
- a fine paintbrush
Author: Miriam Nice
Add A Dash Of Festive Spirit To Any Christmas Party With This Vivid Red Tequila, Cranberry And Triple Sec Cocktail, Decorated With An Orange Sugar Rim
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Using a fine, clean paintbrush, paint a thin layer of honey around the rim of 4 margarita or martini glasses. In a saucer, combine the orange zest, salt and sugar, then turn the glasses upside down and dip them into the mixture. Put the glasses in the fridge to chill.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the orange juice, tequila, lime juice, cranberry juice, triple sec and ice, and shake to combine. When the outside of the shaker feels cold, strain the mixture into your prepared glasses and serve.
Calories 150 calories, Carbohydrate 10 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
Listing 42 Results Margarita Recipes