- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced chicken breast
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ghee or avocado oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets
Author: Food Network Kitchen
Think You Can't Have Some Of Your Favorite Foods On A Keto Diet? Think Again. These Low-carb Chicken Cutlets Will Definitely Satisfy Your Craving For Fried Chicken, And Also Make An Excellent Base For A Keto Chicken Parm.
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides.
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder.
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges.
Calories 620, Fat 39 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Cholesterol 265 milligrams, Sodium 410 milligrams, Carbohydrate 12 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 59 grams, Sugar 2 grams
- 6 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 7 ½ ounces garden vegetable cream cheese (such as Philadelphia®)
- 6 bacon strips, halved lengthwise
Keto Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
Author: France C
Three Ingredients And 10 Minutes In Your Air Fryer Are What's Needed To Make These Keto-friendly, Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. Try Different Flavors Of Cream Cheese For Variety! Thick-cut Bacon Does Not Work Well, So Use Regular Bacon. Halving The Bacon Lengthwise Makes It Easier To Wrap Around The Peppers.
Number Of Ingredients: 3Steps:
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese and wrap with a halved bacon strip. Tuck in bacon ends or use toothpicks to secure.
- Place jalapeno poppers inside the air fryer basket, working in batches to avoid overcrowding, if necessary.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until bacon is done to your liking, 10 to 12 minutes.
Calories 160 calories, Carbohydrate 3.5 g, Cholesterol 38.2 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 424.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
- 1 (12 ounce) package turkey bacon
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 5 green onions, minced
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
Keto Blt Bites
Bacon-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes.
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and chop into little bits.
- Mix bacon with mayonnaise and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Slice about ¼ inch off the top of tomatoes. Scoop out insides with a small metal spoon such as a melon baller or metal measuring spoon. Discard the tops and insides. Stuff each tomato with some of the bacon mixture.
- Place tomatoes on a plate, cover, with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, 1 hour to overnight.
Calories 95.8 calories, Carbohydrate 6.4 g, Cholesterol 19.4 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 287.8 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
- 18 ounces filet mignon, cut into thin steaks
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup shredded onion
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 ¼ ounces blue cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
Keto Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
This Is A Very Versatile Keto-friendly Blue Cheese Sauce That Is Delicious Over Filet Mignon Or Other Steak, But Can Also Be Used Over Pasta, Chicken, Etc...
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Season filet mignon steaks with salt and pepper. Cook steaks in the hot pan until beginning to firm and hot and slightly pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Set aside.
- Mix olive oil and butter in a pan over medium heat and allow butter to melt; add onion. Cook and stir until softened and browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add heavy cream, blue cheese, onion, garlic, nutmeg, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir until cheese melts completely, 3 to 5 minutes more. Add a little water to thin if necessary. Pour sauce over the steaks.
Calories 646.2 calories, Carbohydrate 4.2 g, Cholesterol 217.8 mg, Fat 49.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 45.8 g, SaturatedFat 26.8 g, Sodium 676.9 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
Listing 46 Results Keto Recipes