- 1 1/2 c fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 c fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 c fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp splenda/sugar blend
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 c oatmeal, uncooked
- 3/4 c firmly packed splenda/brown sugar blend
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 stick butter
Diabetic Triple Berry Crisp
Author: Paul Bushay
I Got This One From Allrecipes.com! You Can Use Frozen Fruit If You Can't Get Fresh Nutrition Information: Serving Size 1/18 Of A Recipe Servings Per Recipe 18 Amount Per Serving Calories 295 Calories From Fat 146 % Daily Value * Total Fat 16.3g 25 % Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 % Cholesterol 41mg 14 % Sodium 113mg 5 % Potassium...
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and Splenda/sugar blend; set aside.
- 3. In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, Splenda brown/sugar blend, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- 4. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 5. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- 6. Cover with berries.
- 7. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- 8. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Listing 44 Results Diabetic Recipes