Bbq Grilling Recipes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 2 pounds sea bass
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Grilled Sea Bass
This Is A Truly Flavorful Dish With A Lovely Plate Presentation. My Mom And I Experimented And Made This For Lunch. It Came Out So Good I Promptly Went To The Fish Market So I Could Make It For My Dinner Guests That Night. Yummy!
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Calories 231.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 77.9 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 237 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
Grilled Lemon-garlic Chicken
This Grilled Lemon-garlic Chicken Recipe Is Easy To Make And Full Of Flavor. It Is A Family Favorite. Nothing Like A Bottle From The Store; 100 Times Better.
Number Of Ingredients: 7Steps:
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and salt in a large, gallon-sized, zip-top bag. Seal and shake well. Add chicken and shake again. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the chicken on the grill over indirect heat, baste with marinade, and cover. Grill for 10 minutes. Baste again, then turn over and baste the other side. Cover and continue to grill until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 10 minutes more.
Calories 626.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.6 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 56.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 24.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 350.3 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
Listing 44 Results Bbq Grilling Recipes